FLC 5.00% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-6234

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

Hi @bridog. I take offence to your comments and don’t appreciate being degraded and attacked personally. I suggest you google the term “ad hominem” and next time instead of calling people children scared of the dark talking alarmist pre-judging conspiracy theorist psychobabble, you add something with substance rather than attacking and degrading people personally. The ideas and possible scenarios you are referring were based on a range of factors including the share price depreciating 70%+, suspicious trading activity such as bots selling relentlessly in small parcels over an extended period and large 200-500k sell bids appearing a few pips above the price, issuing shares near historic lows with some being sold on market immediately post (at a loss) and more recently, a communication black out from management.

I am not conclusively saying the share price was suppressed for a tax dodge or delisting from the ASX, but rather these are possible scenarios and may help explain the above factors. It is a discussion. Just because the possible scenarios are contrarian to your views does not mean they are wrong and should not be discussed in this forum. More importantly, attacking and degrading someone personally is not a valid form of supporting a counter argument or participating in a discussion.

For the record, I am bullish on FLC and believe it will be a billion dollar company within 5 years (4+ bags plus dividends by then). FLC is the largest position in my portfolio and I believe management have achieved great progress (fundamentally) over the past 18 months. I do not believe this progress and future potential is factored into the share price and firmly believe FLC is significantly undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $73.20K 698.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18576 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 256555 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.