FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-6378

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Yep, only another 35% to increase from here until I can show just how much 'smart money' I was...

But it is about time. I believe this is just the momentum turning (see the volume we've had). The next 2 or 3 4C's will be the real catalyst. If this 4C confirms we are still on track for positive EBITA by 4th qtr this year, and then we actually do achieve this, I believe I'll finally be back in the green well before the end of the year. If the 4th qtr 4C does show positive EBITA (due out by end Jan) then I realistically expect us to be above all time highs, even from the old EMC days. Then we will hopefully follow the path of A2M (which my 'smart money' decided not to buy at $3.85 because I thought it was a bit too high....) and release better than expected 4C after 4C - this will see us in a nice, consistent uptrend to finally take us to where all of us Long Term Holders expected us to get to (albeit much quicker).

Of course, throw in a juicy massive China contract (even if we do need a CR to fund it) then this could go much higher much faster. And before anyone bemoans the possibility of a CR - lets do an example case of extremes. Let's say they sign a $500M US contract over 3 years and need to raise $30M US to do it - is anyone really going to object?

Glad to see we're finally having some sunny days,

GLTA, AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.378K 13.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54138 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.