FLC 3.30% 9.4¢ fluence corporation limited

Agreed mate. Been here a long time. Don’t post much these days....

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agreed mate. Been here a long time. Don’t post much these days. But when our company projects certain things then it will hold back the share price. Until we see positive flows then we may start to share build.

Otherwise. Wait like I have for the company to be a top company. Simple. They did it last year by announcing a revenue number. This year they they wouldn’t do the same....but in effect did the same by announcing we may be cash flow positive by years end. Same same but different. Don’t know why anyone would expect the stock price to go gangbusters.

We have had fantastic news along the way.....and I’ve been strung out in the past about why someone buys small parcels into the sell. Well....I’m still to receive a good answer except smart ass ones. Be patient people. If you want a quick buck then I suggest this isn’t the stock for you. Long term is where the money is. (But that is not advice). Especially for most of us.

And I for one won’t ignore gaps.....they do get filled. Someone is still trying to prop the stock. Do some research. If you’re a trader.... then good luck to you. For most of us. Our turn will come. Patience. Our company is kicking butt globally. Albeit slowly for some. But I don’t expect anything less. Place all your pieces all over the planet and eventually they will fall into place monetary wise. Just depends what your plan is and where you have your price to get out. Mine is way north of here.

Good luck long termers. Have faith. It will happen

never advice btw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $59.99K 652.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 29242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.