FLC 0.00% 9.4¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-6739

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Well said @Paintman43, a very successful investor whose name eludes me, said that the best investments he'd made took 3-4 years of up and down price trading before achieving the stunning results he aimed for. To me Fluence is one of those. The keystone investor, the board, the products, the technical team, the patents, the growing demand for water treatment and desalination all over the world, the promotion, the product acceptance in China, the satisfaction of existing customers, etc etc. All this says to me that, at least, the odds of being a successful company outweigh the odds of failure by a large margin. A margin of safety, one might say. I can however, understand institutional investors hanging back until sustainable EBITDA can be demonstrated. That's where you and I meaning all HC investors have the best advantage, thanks to our valued contributors, of owning part of this company at a bargain basement price.

Bugger trading, the real money will be made by those with the patience and fortitude to just hold and do nothing.

All in mho of course . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.