FLC 6.45% 14.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @dory, Thanks for the informed input. I have no idea about...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @dory,

Thanks for the informed input. I have no idea about charts, so be nice. It seems you can't quite decide on your entry point, if any, so you have a few choices it seems.

However, I do have a question from observation, and it is hypothetical, if the SP closed tomorrow upwards, say at 76 cents, and finished the week at around 78 cents wouldn't that change the line on your charts? The obvious downward ones, so the lower price expectation would then be higher, so a very different picture? In essence, a small change on share price, but a different very view on the chart?

In any case, your chart does demonstrates a clear downward trend since the merger. So either someone is selling or accumulating by playing with the price. Given the low volume, it is possible someone is selling, and has hit stop losses they didn't anticipate. If someone, seriously wanted to buy, they would do it differently on our smaller register, as demonstrated in May, and other recent deals.

Given that FLC isn't a large register, and the interest in buying on the ASX has been tempered by the continual decline in SP, with only a few announcements since the merger, and also the lack of real current financial data about the new merged entity, the SP has gone down instead of up.

Majority, are holding, so someone is selling, besides the stop losses potentially hit on such a small register. However, someone is buying as well, probably LT holders, but it seems the selling may have eased, hence the hover around 74 cents, until the price recovers a bit, as I guess if a bigger holder, you may still wish to make some money from your original purchase.

The purchase in late May off market for over 3 million dollars of shares, that from memory (I may have this price wrong) was at 74 cents, does come, to mind, as they may not be a happy camper with the lack of SP performance due to the few announcements in recent months after the merger, and it may not be possible to do a deal with the company on the sale of their shares, for whatever reason.

Who knows, however, whatever the games played it may have slowed a bit for now. Will wait and see, and hope the SP steadies and increases for everyone, and not just blindly follow an arbitrary line on a chart.

Just my odd thoughts as usual, ignore, or not, as you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $156.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 13.5¢ $136.9K 959.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75066 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 136501 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ 292288
Last updated 15.22pm 07/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.