FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Pedrobolony, if you are so smart can you tell me with all these...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Pedrobolony, if you are so smart can you tell me with all these ticks why is no one buying and the selling continues unabated ?

I have been in this stock from Day 1 at 20 cents and have continued to buy on the way up with an average cost of sub 50 cents so the pain is not as bad for me as it is for others. However, on managements recent visit to Australia there were clear messages that they would seek out institutional investors to come on board (aside from the 2x that participated in the latest US$11m raise) and we would enjoy research coverage from a bigger broking house to support Hendlow's views. Not seeing evidence of any of that so you tell me are you going to be happy to see this drift sideways for the next few months ?

I also understood the China manufacturing plant was supposed to officially open this month. No news of proceedings. Why not ? Would have thought this would have been quite significant news ?

Personally I would prefer to see a higher share price as opposed to an unsupported price threatening to trade back under 70 cents. As I indicated in my previous post retail investors can't do all the heavy lifting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.