FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-749

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    So you are getting impatient with the company who have more than doubled in size in the last few months and continue to give positive updates around progress and last week announce a giant 'EXCLUSIVE' MOU? Just because your portfolio isn't looking as pretty as you want it to look? Or had imagined it was going to look 6 months ago.

Looking at hotcopper every day is a great way to get short sighted and make a 2 year investment feel like a lifetime. In real time, these guys are flying along.
    When the factory opens, you will know about it.
    Think realistically about logistics of opening a manufacturing facility. A lot going on. Would you like an update every week? maybe email management.
    I work on a large offshore Oil and Gas project that hasn't seen its first gas yet over 4 years since its beginning. The dreamed up timelines people put on commissioning etc are just that. Stick to the timelines management have given us, and when they slip then you can question if there is a problem. My watch says its the 21st. So all is going well!
    relajarse amigo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.