FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-84

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi skinsy11, you're not wrong in your thoughts re MABR rollout, though the 1st line will still most likely be installed by end Q3?....which was the original forecast?...with ramp up through Q4....BUT, your post comes at this again from MABR alone....we are now a company with US$90m revenue for CY17 (70% secured already) and most likely US$110-120m CY18 at worst....this is almost solely RWL Water revenue....I think, like a previous poster mentioned, once we are through final adjustments, we will receive a full FLC update which will include the China MABR update and an update on RWL contracts....we will have a clearer picture going through Aug/Sep I suspect and an associated share price appreciation....I note today, bots are still feeding the buy side trying to drive the price down but selling has collapsed...recent sellers are done and now those that want shares have to pay up? MABR is the blue sky but we are also a company on a high growth pathway with strong brand recognition around the world and our new combined board will be pushing the installation of the this 1st line as fast as they can...they don't need certification in China to start rolling units off the line re Africa and Central/South America....these markets, I think, will be bigger than many are anticipating....very single site where Nirobox has been installed is a potential MABR side and the sales force has relationships already....it's not as if we are haven't to go to any of these sites with new sales staff and say "heh, would you be interested in this"....it will be "we can NOW do the same thing with your waste water that we did with your in coming water via desaL"....ie. do it better and save you money....don't under estimate the value of estabilshed relationships and an experienced sales force....so, the RWL Water team that came to the FLC board will be pushing installation of this line very hard because it's holding up roll out to the world!, not just China. Two of those three announcements previously showed what the RWL Water team and relationships brought to the table.

kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.669K 54.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423146 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 54363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.