GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Chart, page-185

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Agreed we are not talking a big trader - more like one cutting their teeth. I had a look at Friday arvo's CoS, but without having watched it happen live I can't tell whether the lump got sold in the volume traded. Over 600,000 was traded at 3.52.00pm, but was the lump on that line when it was traded? I don't know. The lump is now current in the form of 2 x 500,000 sale orders at 6.0 and 6.1.

My theory would say that the buyer with the one big order at 5.8 wants sellers to come in under 6.0 for the auction on Monday morning. They re-position that order just before the auction closes if need be and withdraw the sale orders at 6.0 & 6.1. Then if the sell side is light, buy through a few lines. The swing traders (looking for the next AUZ) see the move in the price and jump in. Next thing the price is 6.8 and our trader drops his 5.8c shares into that action. Then nothing much happens for most of the rest of the day and the price drifts down. A few thousand profit for the day with $20-30K on the table - not bad.

Just trying to second guess how real the buy sell spreads are and work out if you can get a better idea by picking some of these shenanigans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.