GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Its the nature of the stock Lowkeyinvestor.....there's been a...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Its the nature of the stock Lowkeyinvestor.....there's been a general sell off across the board the last 2 days in Lithium & Cobalt stock for no other reason than they have run pretty hard over the last few months so lets knock some cream off the top because we can so BAR & CNJ rightly or wrongly get caught up in that.

I see it as a short term correction before it gathers steam again and because this stock is difficult to manipulate like others due to it being tightly held - the dips could be more severe on thin volume...in essence there's not much to sell hence the small volume today....

I to welcome the new MD appointment today & see it as an endorsement (by him accepting the role) as BAR having a bright future & by paying him two thirds of what Solarbat makes in a year they mean business (a Gipp Joke there) plus there is good upside on the options issued.

Cobalt Price has drifted sideways over the last week so no real spark to keep momentum going short term in the absence of positive news coming out of the JV.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.