GSR 9.09% 1.2¢ greenstone resources limited

G'day Solarbat I've been watching the daily trading quite...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    G'day Solarbat

I've been watching the daily trading quite closely over the last week or so for both BAR & CNJ in the lead up to the release of the Scoping Study (which hopefully will be tomorrow now!).

My observations:

- The Bot for BAR got switched on about a week back....give or take

- Its definitely accumulating stock i.e. it's hitting the "Sell" side not the "Buy" side albeit in small overall quantities

- The exception to this was last Thursday or Friday when some were hitting the "Buy" side

- As mentioned in a previous post....I used the term "accumulation by stealth".....as this has only just started to happened in the last week or so & with the SS around the corner, it could be capital or balance sheet tidy up of small parcels that Brokers hold in an effort to make them "marketable parcels" to sell in the future.

- I've seen the Bot switched on for months in some smaller stocks like this & when added up over the journey nice tidy parcels have been accumulated

I don't think this will be an issue going forward once the SS is released - we'll see nice meaty / large parcels exchanging in my opinion.

The Bot will fall off a cliff......

Cheers & here's to an interesting week ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $14.89K 1.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 748905 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 40456 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 37501
Last updated 14.26pm 17/05/2024 ?
GSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.