G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @Davisite I guess it depends on who is playing the game....

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Davisite

I guess it depends on who is playing the game. Great fundamentals, don't always equal the expected gain. From observation on the ASX, the more BS and fluff, and it seems to drive the SP upwards, not always for very long, as no substance. So games are played.

Happy with the still small increases of late, as better than going backwards. Even happier if they continue.

However, I have noted that solid potential, and the de risking of an investment can drive the SP further south, particularly on low volume, as someone always seems to be playing it, for what ever reason for their benefit, so as to spook the retail investors, and I guess others.

Not sure MUS can be played with to that degree, yet, given the higher volume of trading of late, so will wait and see.

At least it was a positive increase, and even if small, it all works to incrementally get to a higher SP in the end, even if some are trying to play games.

Just my usual odd observations as always, and no doubt redundant, so ignore as usual.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.