PGM 3.85% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Value drivers for me different from many on here I suspect.....

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Value drivers for me different from many on here I suspect.. Munni Munni thats keeping me nervy at night... Thats not to say Scandium, cobalt, nickel wont drive value, just that they wont do it overnight.. Drilling to extend cobalt will happen in the new year, (I was going to ph management about this as I did suspect that no further drilling had been done-last resource upgrade was fairly recent- but good to see new year committment- and yes a serious value driver) I would guess though that if this was the sole speculative driver for Platina right now, then now might be a good time to book some profits before the new year..

But announcements might flow from Munni Munni with a fierce rapidity and this will have serious ramifications for the Platina share price. ARV will develop and move quickly on Munni for he following reasons.. ML on the tenement, PGM deposit underneath the conglomerate, also ARV wanting to reduce pure exposure to conglomerate story. Developing quickly gives ARV management maximum time to access the potential and whether they want go through with the purchase..

Potentially very large PGM deposit. Imagine if the overburdem was 7 m at 20gpt gold... You are looking at a very very profitable and sure to be devoloped project.. We are close enough to Purdeys to speculate that immature conglomerates may extend in our direction. Imagine if Munni munni became ARVs no 2..

Then there are these speculative factors
    Greenland approvals on other devolopment projects
    Raise in precious metals prices. (Platina Put ice queen)
    CLQ devolopments and possible T.O approach.. (you never know) Also we have a DGR guy on our board... The people in the know, know.. Platina has been around an age.
    An offtake for Scandium causing.....
    A major wanting to help devolop scandium (double whammy of tier one projects- if you think the ice queen -Skaergaard-might be devoloped then PGM scrip is gold. Major could pickup for scandium cobalt and create a clause for operating Skaergaard at a later date..

But my prediction is this. Nugget find on Munni Munni that causes people to speculate. As money starts to come through the door, people are finding out about AUZ/CLQ scandium exposure and Greenland.. The fact we are massively undervalued on this..... mkt cap 50 million.... ARV prioritising Munni Munni, and at this point it becomes impossible not to acknowledge the work Platina has put in (I think 70,000m of drilling in Greenland, plus the worlds highest grade scandium deposit hosted in laterite, all drilled out already... A prospective explorer with good prospects 15mill mkt cap...

To many potential triggers for serious FOMO, and share price going nuts....

And so I wait..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $32.25K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121314 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 69980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 235326
Last updated 15.36pm 25/04/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.