PGM 4.00% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

Hey teddy, I had a feeling you wouldn't be happy with that. Let...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hey teddy,

I had a feeling you wouldn't be happy with that.

Let me start by saying that I've always been critical of AUZ and disagreed with you often about them. However I need to put my hands up on this one and say that you were right as far as the SP is concerned. So please accept my eating of humble pie.

With regard to my statement in the previous post, I don't want to cast aspersions or infer any untoward dealings by AUZ. What I was referring to though is resolutions 1 & 4-10 in the AGM. Firstly I felt the remuneration is particularly high for what is essentially a spec company. Secondly I seriously query the amount of loans and financial assistance given to the directors of the company. It's a personal opinion obviously but that seriously rings alarm bells for me. For a company at the beginning of a very long road they certainly seem to be giving themselves one almighty pat on the back.

All these things being said, the AUZ shareholders voted overwhelmingly for those resolutions to be approved so really it's not my business. That's what I was referring to though.

I don't know what everyone else's opinions are on the matter and I am conscious that this is the PGM forum. I would say though that Mosigs salary is a constant gripe of many PGM holders and if he was to try pull something like that I feel our boys here would have more to say about it.

Anyway GLTAH of AUZ and PGM a like. Teddy what do you reckon of CLQ making a play for Flemington?

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12.22K 509.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145488 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 46348
Last updated 14.50pm 27/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.