MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Good morning megastars, Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Now...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good morning megastars,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Now that we are officially in the first full week of November, it’s time to talk about some potentially significant actions expected to take place this month. I know many of us has been holding this since early 2016 so the 2+ years of wait might finally begin to reap benefits as the next couple of weeks could potentially be the most rewarding weeks so far for the share price. A lot of things are expected to happen this month so I will briefly talk about the fundamentals before moving to the charts:

Fundamental news:

1. The third judge announcement is expected to take place this week with the finals round 1 officially planned to kick of next week. The third judge (as some may oppose) is extremely important announcement as we are expecting the third judge to have a different genre or a different age group/generation. For example Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might have the same fan following as in who follows them whereas Usher and Jeb Corliss are likely to have different fan followings. This allows us to truly realize the “audience reach” in full potential as opposed to “double dippin” that might happen when 3 Judges have the same genre etc. Also, the judges bring a different demographic/interest/age group mix to the table which is also very important for a diverse and engaging fan base. I am expecting the third and final judge to be a “youtube superstar” – someone like Lilly Singh aka Superwoman as this is significantly important audience community that we want to penetrate. Youtube videos are extremely important and some may argue that the virality begins with Facebook and Twitter but I actually think real traction for this company is to be able to trend on Youtube. These are users that spend a lot of time watching videos (and most of the times random videos – clicking through from one to other) – what best platform to feed the curated content from youtube itself now gamified and potentially win prizes – Bring it on they will say.

1. The download figures might get announced this week to give us an early feel of the company’s penetration. Going by the numbers and looking at historical download figures of similar apps (twitch etc) anything above 200k is a significant penetration in 4 weeks. Once social media campaigns start to ramp up this number will continue to grow till the finals and potentially after the finals. I am not going to speculate on the potential number at the end of competition one but want to highlight that the real winners are future competitions. Noone has ever won a million dollars online like this and once people see it for their eyes that someone has – what do you think will happen?

1. App update is also expected to happen sometime in the next couple of weeks – what are we expecting? Well, I am expecting to see weekly prizes drop in, digital store in place, enhancements on usage (filter by genre etc). Some extremely important updates that will significantly enhance the engagement rates. This is the game changer (or as AFU calls – what is the difference between Youtube and this). We don’t need to go on about this because if you have the app you will see it for your eyes.

1. Future tournaments and other products update is something to keep an eye on as some key execs have been travelling for the last couple of weeks. Each added product will at-least “double” the potential revenue sources and will significantly strengthen the competitive landscape of this platform. If any hints are given on China or India, it’s time to load up the truck.

Technical:

The charts indicate that the downtrend may be over but the volume churn on Friday was not enough. 21c still needs to break with a decent volume as I think any news will comfortably get us out of that. I personally don’t see many hurdles until 28c once we break that 21c mark. Some big fundamental news and this is set to test the highs experienced on launch. Hold tight and enjoy the ride

Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.