MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Good morning all, We are at the bottom again. If you are holding...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good morning all,

We are at the bottom again. If you are holding you are probably not happy to see the SP where it is as for the first time oppies traded below 10c. Even some of us who got in early with the oppies bought a lot at around 11-12c. So yes, pretty red at the moment.

One a positive note though, the finals start this weekend and today is officially the last trading day to announce any news to the market. Hopefully they will do it today but I won't be surprised if that happens on Monday instead.

As much as it hurts at the moment, just remind yourself of why you "invested" in this company in the first place and after a successful product launch, 500k-1m downloads after competition 1, A class celebrity endorsements, potential launch in big markets like Asia and a market cap of $40 odd million undiluted - just ask yourself whether there is more upside potential or downside? Adjust your risk reward ratio - patience is the biggest challenge one has to face with self, and those who win long term are the ones who embrace the challenge.

Still remembering the day when I sold all my bitcoin holdings at $900 in January locking in a 30% profit as my strategy changed from "investing" to "trading" -- not this time.
    Last edited by prazzzz: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.