MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Chart, page-88

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hey guys,

First time poster.

Imagine if Ellen announces that she will be a guest celebrity judge on the app! That would be something...

Anyway, I'm invested in this and I'm very excited for what the future holds for Mighty Mega. As downloads increase, the share price will appreciate greatly in value.

The thing about virality is that it generally does not happen slowly. There usually is a slow build up of download numbers for a few weeks or even a few months, followed by a day or two or three of explosive exponential growth. That is the real value of this company and it is not unlikely to happen.

I watched a presentation once on TED that described exactly how this phenomenon happened to a particular youtube cat video. Views barely grew for a few months before it suddenly exploded into virality simply due to a celebrity on twitter sharing the video. And that was the caralyst that set the fire.

So I'll be keenly watching Ellen for the first time in my life so I can one day say, 'I was there to witness the moment this app was destined to become a phenomenon.

Good weekend to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.