EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

I suspect it is just everyone's way of coping with the fact that...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I suspect it is just everyone's way of coping with the fact that the Tanzanian Government seems terminally slow at releasing Regulations to go with Legislation that went through ...what was it ....7 Months ago?

When the Regulations finally do get released, existing (if they still exist) and potential (if they still exist) miners will have to read, absorb and make appropriate structural changes, seek Tanz Minerals Ministers tick of approval for all changes made...then get back to where they were all those many many months ago. ...a year lost for most ....(I would suggest any other country thinking along same lines to maybe draw up the regulations to advanced stage before the legislation...and save themselves millions of lost revenues.....not to mention potentially future billions lost due to lost investor confidence and lost time....

Heads up Tanzania .... you don't want your graphite miners coming to the market once the global markets have taken up the slack ..... you have lost a year to the competition ......pull your fingers out.

What I am quite surprised by is that Tanz miner/prospective miner investors are turning on each other....when really what we should be doing is putting collective pressures on Tanzania and via the department, the Tanz Gov Embassy and the media, to get a move on with their new regulations. So on that...

Has anyone heard anything......MNS VRC, KNL GPX etc etc...anything on the state of the Tanzanian Mining Regulations????......clearly "by End of Year" was not delivered on.Whats the latest rumour?

The Ministry of Minerals getting its own site and some new staff....is a good step, but come on.....regulations is what everyone is waiting on .

564xxl

PS and to make it relevant to the thread topic...imagine the chart when regulations get released and we announce finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $168 1.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 16057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.