EGR 2.41% 8.5¢ ecograf limited

..."The more likely scenario is those undesirable characters are...

1. 5,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    ..."The more likely scenario is those undesirable characters are milling around over there looking at how they can capitalize on all KNL's hard work and pull the rug from under their feet with help from their buddies already comfortably sitting on the gravy train"...

Most of us understand how you feel. Frustrating might not be the right word, how it can take this long to get their office organized is beyond me...however, I very much doubt your fear will eventuate and I am a firm believer that the current changes, however so slow, will be for the better, if there was any doubt/possibility of that kind of snatch and grab scenarios like you described above, then none of the large investments by western governments flowing into Tanz would continue and the country would lose any hope of becoming a strong business hub in the region that it wants to become.

KNL remains grossly undervalued and therefore I am not selling as the upside is just too compelling.

All holders need to remind themselves that when dealing with G that there are a lot of different characteristics of any given deposit come into play and there is a vast difference between deposits.

*There must be a reason why KNL has attracted Blue Chip offtakes and finance interest.
    * There must be a reason why the top 20 are not selling.
    * There must be a reason why the CBA is not selling, if there was any possibility of Tanz Gov doing the above, CBA would try to salvage as much as possible from their investment in KNL, at any price.

Anyway, this has now become a waiting game for me as I have all I ever wanted to invest in here and even though I think (know) it's a bargain at this levels there is nothing I can do, I have invested most of my available funds in my top 3 picks and now just waiting for harvesting season to arrive. Because reading/ replying to post talking about KNL being shorted, all one has to do is look at the daily volume, who on earth would short a stock like KNL...then some posts saying raising 40% of equity at 0.15c ...is just a waste of time.

So I wait. All I can say to holders is DOYR and look at our MC and what we have achieved and where this is most likely going to be in 3-6 months.

All IMO

2018 - The Year Of "The KNL"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.