G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Even at this price, some vultures won’t touch it. I would...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Even at this price, some vultures won’t touch it. I would consider coming back in at 1c - call me a vulture if u want. This is the market.

Once the 3c barrier is broken (which it has), I can see it going to the next psychological 2c barrier.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out the stockpiled paydirt (to be used during this wet season) to yield 0.1ct to 0.5ct (assume 1ct average). At average of $26USD/ct (benefit of doubt and based on the maiden auction), that’s $26 revenue per tonne. If you know a little about mining equipment, that’s a loss maker right there...ie. Overheads, diesel, gen-set, water, supervision, heavy machinery, royalties.

At this stage, forget about the graphite...that’s a pipe dream at this stage - with further opportunity to fleece shareholders...watch this space.

Anyway, I am not telling holders to sell (it’s your shares and your money), all I am saying is that if you don’t sell, there’s plenty of others that will + day traders that will trade this all the way down...

As for the unsold gems (I wouldn’t even refer to them as rubies, based on the grading chart), you’d be lucky to break even on average...$7M+ cash burn in a quarter leads me to suspect that they paid the AMs at around $10/ct average when you take out the MUS overheads of approx $3.5M for the quarter.

To be honest, one vital question that should have been asked at the AGM should have been “how much did the maiden auction cost us?” If the BOD can’t even answer that - that’s a pretty big alarm bell right there...being “unsure” versus “not disclosing” are 2 very different agendas.

The above are guesstimates, but logical, don’t you think?

One last thing, yes, you see the usual suspects seen as down ramping and the uprampers. We all get it...hidden agendas each to their own. What I would like to see is debate/discussion over MUS, not just comments thrown out there...
    Last edited by siu_loong_bao: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.