G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I think a lot of people expected the share price to be a lot...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think a lot of people expected the share price to be a lot higher now than what it is, myself included. A few people may have been spooked by the dip and jumped out or had stop losses hit to add to selling pressure yesterday. It's been a fantastic run already and although a lot of people hold strong positions already I dare say there will be a number of hungry buyers sidelined waiting for the auction result. If the result is not what was expected those buyers will move on to other opportunities, but if the result is excellent which I expect it to be some of the risk will be eliminated for those buyers and they will be tripping over themselves to get in.

i did a little reassessment of fundamentals and TA yesterday to help me reaffirm why I've invested in mustang. Fundamentals haven't changed the only looming speculation is the auction result. Ta wise ive now taken this as a great chance to accumulate some more before the auction, if all goes well this may be some of the last we see of the 14s, 15s and 16s.

A lag effect seems to be in play with the share price and is a few days behind what everyone anticipated,
    Anyway some good buy orders now stacking up around 14.5 and 15.
    Anyway best of luck to holders, bring on next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.