CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Chart, page-388

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Yes and we all know that in todays age of computer program and bot activity hourly ups and downs mean absolutely nothing- just the machine getting in first.
    Just like a game of musical chairs at the moment....when the music stops is it up or down .
    And the incessant whingeing.,,,,
    ,OOOOhh hope the SP stays nice and steady ,,just like a 5 percent a month.... WTF this is a micro you play em for the spectacular gains....not bank interest rates
    "OOOOOOh i dont like the website,",,,,who gives a rats what it looks like what counts is how the product is selling.......
    OOOOOOOh i dont like the bauxite.......".......Bauxite is one of the easiest low cost Materials to mine,,,it dont need to be drilled and blasted, just a digger, a dozer three trucks and throw it on the ship. The grades are completely suitable for the overseas smelters.
    Am i the only chicken in the coop that noticed " Australias lowest cost Bauxite producer" in the recent Ann...it is a licence TO PRINT MONEY,,,,,,
    OOps sorry forgot we are all on the Day Trader sob story doom and gloom bust scenario at the moment..... "SQUAWK",,,,,,,,,,just makes em cheaper for me to buy......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.