DCC 7.14% 4.5¢ digitalx limited

based on what........thats ridiculousthe company is now...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    based on what........thats ridiculous

the company is now dead.........they have no sound business strategy and within a few months they will be having another credit raise to pay for the boards salaries.

The only thing i certain about is that unless a major miracle happens DCC will find itself on the list of liquidated companies. They listed on the back of an app that was going to disrupt the payments business - it failed - which happens but since then they have been throwing darts at a board to see what sticks and nothing has so why would anyone put money in.

The pretext of credit raises is that they have found a great new company to invest in which will change the fortunes around but basically if you look at the deal they made in Singapore it was very incestuous and half the raise went on salaries. Look things happen and not all companies are successful. They gave it a good try in an emerging sphere and it just hasnt paid off. But my suggestion is that there are so many better companies to invest in so save your cash and invest elsewhere.

saying a company will bounce from 2c - yeah you probably right if goes to 3 thats 50% but in the real world i'd rather go to Star and have a night placing bets on black each and every spin - knowing when to quit is the master stroke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $31.21K 696.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204942 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.