NVA 3.33% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Chart, page-55

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The current lithium producers you speak of are priced accordingly ($1-2bn MC). NVA is priced at $30M. That's like comparing the price of a bottom-of-the-range Holden with that of a top-of-the-range Rolls Royce Phantom or two. Except, unlike cars, lithium exploration companies can grow to become more valued as they find resources that the world needs and mine and produce them. We're not desperate or unreasonable, and we're not abusing you. We're just bored of your uninformative posts. Granted you at least presented some figures about company stock prices from the distant past this time round, but we all know history is no guarantee of future performance. If this stock is being manipulated then so is the entire battery materials sector, which is possible as per the macro comment in my previous post, and a risk holders are willing to take for the chance of more gains. By the way the rampers probably went quiet on 88e because most people find no need to post in threads they don't own or aren't thinking about buying. If they did it would be 'screaming into the void'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $12.60K 80.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72834 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.