AZY 11.8% 1.9¢ antipa minerals limited

Chart, page-337

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Haven't traded CFDs for many many years (and never will again - believing them to be a fraud amongst the 'shares' bid-ask queue). Presuming CMC still pedal CFDs could it be something to do with these? Or do you know whether or not CMC have ChiX among the bid-ask?

Comsec do not show ChiX data in some tables, but when you drill down to say a bid ask queue then that table will show ChiX data. Switch to orders and the ChiX data is itemised.

It was driving me nuts after their switch over including ChiX. Some times you could, and still do, see the bid and ask at the exact same price, but different on the other screen. It is the same with volume. I get just the asx volume going over to the 3rd party charting I use. But get to see the bleeding created on comsec screens where for example we are all watching the manipulation they(?) create in widening the spread .... and fix the general daily ranges where they will while they try and accumulate.

Scary how long it might take 'em (they're stupid - only have to take the price up a few notches, say 20c, for AZY and they'll find a few sellers... joke)

Here's a couple of pics to demonstrate. Screesn captured at the same time after the market. Except the bid-ask on PNR (my mistake). But it still demonstrates the PNR low in the table as being 22c while in the bid ask queue including ChiX the low was 21.5c

broker0.jpg

broker1.jpg

And guess which squid comsec joined up with awhile back - non other than Goldman S. I meant;we really need this ??.

And food for thought; I just started reading this this morning, on a similar or same topic;
    zerohedge dot com/markets/naked-short-selling-truth-much-worse-you-have-been-told

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $90.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $708.7K 39.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3840777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4709298 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.