RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

No offence is meant here, but given the last 12 months...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    No offence is meant here, but given the last 12 months commentary on 'support at x cents' etc etc compared to the current share price - is there any value in charting? Doesn't it only matter to those who want to buy and sell repeatedly, as opposed to long term owners?

I've been loosely following this particular thread since mid 25 cents. It's pretty much all been positive, yet here we are today with 5-7 cents potentially on the table.

Seems to me that the only thing that really matters are the fundamentals, which unfortunately for RSH are still very poor.

For the last ten years it's just been trading on potential, different management teams, different product name, different company name but it's still yet to really deliver anything at all. A few approvals, a few onboardings of chemists and whatnot, but what does that actually equate to?

The fact of the matter is the only thing that will generate a SP increase that actually holds over time is revenue.

The ramping and applauding of this stock so far has been deafening for something that's down 30% this year.

It's getting to the point where people need to be more realistic on how it has performed.

The next couple of quarters have to deliver results otherwise I can't see how many could maintain optimism for the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.