RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

You also must have misread;I said i have been following this...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You also must have misread;

I said i have been following this thread since 25 cents, not the stock.

I've held the stock for ten years and I'm not an expert fundamental investor just another punter on HC like most others although many proclaim to have some sort of expertise. Anyone with any actual expertise isn't posting their analysis on a HC forum.

My point is for long term growth and buy in from insto investors, the fundamentals have to make sense.
    I'm happy to bank a quick win as much as anyone else but that's not the long term success story which i hope this company will be.

I think long term investors care less about swings, close outs and candlesticks and more about actual performance of the company and it's success is going to be based on limiting cash going out, and maximizing cash coming in. What are the reasons the stock is going to outperform for the remainder of the year? It's take up of their product, sales, revenue. We can only go off what we've seen so far and that's been disappointing, granted COVID has had an impact but the rest is just noise.

Far play to you if you make money out of day trading the stock, my questions were more about the strength of fundamentals which are still unclear to me.

I want the stock to do well, but for me that's not banking a quick 10% it's seeing the company actually achieve what it's setting out to do.
    As i said as the rest of the year unfolds we should get a clearer idea on their fundamentals.

If they are strong then the SP will follow ,so fingers crossed we see an uptick in those results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.