RSH 0.00% 2.4¢ respiri limited

Hi Mondy,Respect to you. I enjoy your posts.My charts did give...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Hi Mondy,

Respect to you. I enjoy your posts.

My charts did give that sell at 20. I have sold and repurchased lower than .20, adding a few for free. I stuffed the 20 sell due to other business commitments, employee issues, plus all the normal stresses involved in running a new start-up that is going parabolic. I still rate RSH as a strong buy simply because I believe in the product and management to pull this off. I'm also very much aware of cash on hand, the burn rate and future CR's. But as everyone says, It's now about sales which I agree with. Will Australia be the kicker?, or do we wait for Europe and the USA? It's also my opinion it's only a matter of time before the price turns. The buy-side is much stronger than the sell. It won't take much to push it higher. However, the last chart I posted was not about the upside but rather the support area's I like .061 zone. The other factor in my strong buy is my investment timeline is out to about 3yrs for RSH. If it happens sooner, then that's a bonus. If it happens at all then that's a huge bonus but from my view its worth the risk. Maybe for others that risk is too much. My strategy has been to accumulate. Even at higher prices, my average is still well below the current price.

This isn't realivant to RSH. But here's a chart of SGOC. The signal alert was $2.56. This is the technical trading I'm about. ASX is a very small part of my trading, More longterm investing with HOPE..lol

I did miss this trade,I don't even know what this company does. As you can see the risk on this was minimal. If I was on the screens at the time I wouldn't have. Once the new startup is sold I'm fultime trading again as its my passion.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3359/3359853-248fb8dfe08a9822ccbed34d7360b48a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.823K 200.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103459 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 213578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.