RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

He said it’s really uncanny that it follows that cup formation...

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    He said it’s really uncanny that it follows that cup formation and it’s playing out that way. This was his favourite formation when the price chart carves thru the downtrend green line like back in Mid -2020 and went from 10c to 25c…see black circle below on his chart…

He also said that it seems that cup formation shows the potential for it to go to 25c early - mid 2024 - repeating the last formation.. the funny thing is by then the fundamentals will suggest they should have a couple dozen hospitals by then and thousands of patients penetration in this massive untapped opportunity in RPM for respiratory patients and that could justify that sorta price.. it really is a unique product offering in a space (asthma and COPD) that resent have remote patient monitoring like the other two major chronic diseases like Heart disease and Diabeties… just look at DEXCOM on the Nasdaq (USXCM) - they have RPM for diabetics (see long term chart below.. they are now a US$43 billon dollar company from just a few dollars a share 15yrs ago..

Hope that makes sense.

my thoughts are it is definitely a tight stock evidenced by minimal selling and minimal selling with some terrible days on the market..

love the constructive chat and analysis - these sorts of moves and behaviours in stocks are very positive. We have lots to be positive about! And I imagine over the next several months many more new investors will start to look at RSH ans what they are fundamentally all about.. View attachment 5124781

@dory What is your charting/technicals telling you? You have been a technical student of this stock forever - I value you opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.