RSH 0.00% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Fonzi,What kind of announcement are you going on about? Having...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Fonzi,

What kind of announcement are you going on about? Having you been paying attention, the company has put out 2 recent announcements confirming major steps forward. Development phase of the product has essentially been completed preparing for medical device quality production by SRX. Prof. Bruce Thompson and equally credible medical experts in the UK have confirmed their interest and commitment to validating the technology via a series of clinical studies which will ensure the medical community will endorse this new technology and has a chance of being adopted as standard practice in monitoring asthma. Regulatory approval pathway to allow sales of the product on track and well defined in UK, Australia and Singapore for launch in 2019. CEO participating in investor road shows and attending major conferences to raise awareness and interest in company beyond Australia.

Again what news are you expecting that provides confidence all round !!!

I think shareholders selling a few shares for hundreds of dollars at low prices are a bigger threat, eroding millions in market cap for no good reason. I am sitting tight and know this will fly as the plan unfolds, the company has never been closer to succeeding yet you keep raising doubt and criticise what is happening.     

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 263363 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 344804 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.