RSH 6.67% 2.8¢ respiri limited

I’m guessing if 2-3 million shares change hands at these levels...

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    I’m guessing if 2-3 million shares change hands at these levels we should get a decisive break out. A few stale bulls left but not many. It’s been a long journey and We have based along following the big drop from those historical 80c highs and now we look like breaking out of that large basing pattern. Look at fellow respiratory stock RAP, which broke the 10c level this week and shot higher to close at 13c. (RAP has a market cap of almost 3 times that of RSH and has lots of traders and eyes on it, we have that in front of us!!)

With a break of the 7.3c that dory talks about, in my opinion, we will get noticed by new and old investors, as well as technical charting traders, As RSH’s potential starts to play out with the new management and the final product being ready which will be ripe to demonstrate and distribute.

Remember most of the worlds chronic health conditions have quantative tools to measure the condition; 1) heart conditions use ‘blood pressure monitors’; 2) diabetics use ‘glucose monitoring’ but; 3) ASTHMATIC’s have nothing!

Remember, the value proposition here is that RSH has the only algorithm that has been approved by the fda in another device that provides a quantifiable measurement of ‘Wheeze’ which is the major recognised symptom of asthma....

It it becomes the ‘digital stethoscope’ for monitoring and recording asthma then image how big this can be!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $29.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $13.44K 464.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196083 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 90348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 10880
Last updated 14.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.