RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

chart, page-31

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Well since it’s the Charting thread, see below a five year chart.
    RSH ran from 5c to 87c in months !!!!  And it began with an uptick in volume similar to what we are seeing in the past few months...

The last time this stock ran was with the promise of the ‘launch’ of a similar device. Those of us who have been involved for this extended period (it has been a long and hard road to say the least)  know the guys running things back then were good at selling the dream but launched a product that was technically not ready or fit for purpose.

This became evident and the share price rout has been happening for about 4 of the past 5 years.

The algorithm that is the ‘IP’ (which has been extensively tested and developed over a decade or more) was essentially the same but the actual device that delivers the result to the patient and records the breath sounds of patients wasn’t properly engineered. This has been rectified by the new engineering team at Grey Innovation.

What interests me and keeps me from not selling (and maybe buying more) is the fact that last time it ran from 5c to 87c , was on the basis the market believed the old Managment (way before Mario and the current board) had brought to market a device that objectively measured the major symptom of asthma, namely ‘wheeze’. It was to provide a ‘wheeze rate’ that was anologous to a blood pressure reading for heart patients and glucose levels for diabetics. The device RSH is about to deliver now is finally a similar objective measurement device for asthmatics linked directly to a smart phone.

Previously The market recognised  the immense potential in this technological development as a massive market that had no competition - hence the share price appreciation for 5c to 87c.

Thankfully Nothing has changed for the opportunity for RSH in this time as no competition has emerged, so the oportunity is still there to be exploited.

Essentially the tech is the same but the execution was poorly delivered.

So if the stock can run to those previous levels of 80c with a product that didn’t work, it leaves me with great confidence that with Mario, who has extensive medical device and pharmaceutical product launch and development experience, has recognised the multi billion dollar potential here at RSH.

Mario and has come onboard and employed by the board with a decent incentive to deliver the new product. His skill set is perfect and I must say I was impressed by the conference call on Monday. He articulated concisely the opportunity, challenges and path ahead and finally I’m confident we have the right MD to steer this to Commercialsation.

The next few weeks/months I believe will begin the re rate of this stock.

This stock will go higher and when it breaks the 7.5c level it may not look back.
    It’s been a long wait but those getting in now won’t have long to wait - unlike many of us long term Shareholders...

I wish all shareholders and prospective shareholders all the best of luck. RSH could repeat the year it had a few years back on the chart above and also be positioned to launch a new product that could improve the patient outcomes for many asthmatics.
    I’m happy to answer any questions or share my thoughts,
    These are my opinions only and not advice.

RSH

5806A654-0CA6-4230-BBE6-A48F0B931C60.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.