RSH 0.00% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Looks like you are spot on 13th. Anyone thinking they are going...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Looks like you are spot on 13th.
    Anyone thinking they are going to buy back cheaper will be disappointed.
    It’s had every chance to shake out more impatient hands during the recent small pullback over the past few weeks, even with the heavy sell depth of the past few days not much stock was sold. I actually think that was an accumulator looking to make it look heavy by placing orders up above the price in order to shake people out who were thinking of selling - now they have moved those orders...

It’s time to buy imho. Look at DEXCOM on the nasdaq.
    Went from sub $10 a share about 7-8 yrs ago and now $450.00 !!
    They provide continuous glucose monitors for diabetics and that is exactly what RSH is doing for asthmatics and the market size for both is similar..

The general market still doesn’t get us, those who have heard of RSH in the past still think it won’t go anywhere because of the historical failures of previous management.
    That is a big mistake to judge the new RSH against the failures of the past. Infact the new RSH is a clear example of a classic turnaround story.

The fact is the new management have proven since Dec 2019 that the tech is world class by bringing on a global pharmaceutical company - this was achieved in 8months which actually proves that the issue was the previous shortcomings of the old management and board. This is proven by what the new guys have delivered.. so every day that passes will eventually further show the market what is possible at RSH and the market will progressively reflect this...

It may happen but by bit now but at some point it will POP when the realisation hits. This is what gives me comfort to add and hold. I don’t think you will buy cheaper - it has been tested and now it’s just moving higher imho DYOR
    Last edited by Yenom23: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $29.70K 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2323915 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 93259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.