RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

I got a great response from CEO yesterday- while Bruce was...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I got a great response from CEO yesterday- while Bruce was selling down last week (maybe still selling down? I guess we’ll know soon), he said:

“Bruce has been a good supporter of RSH over many years. He is a non strategic shareholder that is free to buy and sell as he chooses and he has given me his assurance that he is very happy with the way we are managing RSH since I took over. Over the last 12 months we have continued to develop our share register which now includes multiple institutions which RSH never had before. As you know we recently completed a heavily over-subscribed capital raise which has funded the organisation plans until cashflow positive and are on track to deliver all key public milestones and continue to deliver shareholder value. Last week, we commenced selling wheezo as we promised a week ahead of schedule! Exciting times for us all.”

Fundamentals haven’t changed. Just nervous and negative nellies, so their short-sightedness is others gain right now. I am happy to wait it out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.