JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

Correct...............so the "gamble" is, when the flogs at the...

1. pc3
    2,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Correct...............so the "gamble" is, when the flogs at the BEOT run their next "pump" which will be just prior to the soil sample assays these will either be good or bad.

I am bored at work right at the minute, so lets put a little humor into our morning because I am pretty sure all of us are here with eyes wide open and we can have a laugh at ourselves.

"The impending trials and tribulations of a VIC investor from a male perspective."

At this point when pump begins you probably have the chance to;

1. Bail and recoup your capital with maybe a pip or two.

2. Hold and hope to hell the soil assays are positive.

Both options 1. & 2. mean you will have one of the following experiences

A. I am a "genius investor" I held because all along I knew VIC had the goods. I am enlightened, I have the miners touch! You have have conveniently forgotten that the uber driver gave you the tip 6 months ago on the way home from strippers at 3am in the morning, following a huge night with your boorish mates, you tried typing 3 to 4 different codes when you looked it up on the ASX website because you did not quite remember what the tip was. You randomly typed in the letters VIC and convinced yourself that was it when it popped up, he did mention cobalt, I think....... You often reflect back on the conversation was the code "VIC..........COB", I am sure it was VIC.... its all hazy. This was the extent of your research.

B. "genius investor" you sold during the pump, you contributed to the pump, and all along you knew VIC did not have the goods. Just a handy holding place for some lazy millions, you stomped some heads and took some pips along the way. You feel like Gordon Gekko.

C. "Angry/Sad Investor" you held, and she's a duster ! Sitting miserably in your office cubicle at a job you hate your wondering how this is going to go down with the wife. You had promised her a new Mercedes and a holiday in Italy, you have told her about the legendary Florentine T-Bone steaks and that special dinner overlooking the Arno river.
    You think to yourself she might cuckold you for this....you reflect that you deserve it for being so god damn stupid.

D. "Angry/Sad Investor" I was going to hold, I should have held, if I had my time again I would hold. As above, Sitting miserably in your office cubicle at a job you hate your wondering how this is going to go down with the wife. You had promised her a new Mercedes and a holiday in Italy, you have told her about the legendary Florentine T-Bone steaks and that special dinner overlooking the Arno river. You think to yourself she might cuckold you for this....you reflect that you deserve it for being so god damn stupid.

And as Always.
    DYOR & GLTAH

Last edited by pc3: 13/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 50222307 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46323970 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.