ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Thought I would put up a chart of how I see ASN. Yes we are...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Thought I would put up a chart of how I see ASN. Yes we are still in a down trend but apart from the volume spikes on Oct 3 (Hydroxide announcement) and Nov 14 (High recovery announcement) the volume has been very low. In fact OBV (On Balance Volume) has been pretty steady despite the SP falling from a high of around 18.5c to 7.3c today. This means that volume on green days has at least been matching the volume on red days even though the SP has been falling and there have been more red days than green days. In short its a positive sign as it shows that there has not really been any big selling volume over the time the SP has been falling. IMO the sell downs on the 2 big announcements have been from holders who brought in over 12c getting frustrated they didnt get their quick bucks as expected with a BG LCE announcement and so they have sold, their mainly small holdings, into the spike and moved onto the next big shiny thing...like sv today but he missed the spike. The market depth however still shows we have sellers waiting in the 10 to 12c area but below that it has been mainly low volume turn. All we need is one big announcement like a good re-entry into the Long Canyon 2 or Skyline Unit 1 holes, or we get told we now have the Long Canyon 1 and/or White Cloud holes or Lilac come through and show they have produced BG LCE and this will push the SP hard. 1st resistance will be the 10-12c area and it will need a really good announcement or 2 IMO to break through this but once we do the SP will again be in an uptrend and will push back towards the 18c recent high again quickly. Fundamentally ASN has only been getting better and with the pilot plant construction starting early next year and JORC by mid next year this stock will soon be taken alot more seriously IMO and our SP and MC will re-rate to more accurately reflect the company's progress to date and the mineral resources it has.

ASNChart.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.