CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Chart, page-2

1. 8,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Africa Energy -27% after that failure in Namibia, you could be right about that being a factor in y/days CE1 meltdown, but I can you Stein values our interest in that region as zero and thinks the market should also value it at zero FOR NOW. We paid nothing for the licence there and we have only small capital due over two years to maintain.

Canadian oil & gas plays have basically made back all of their transmountain "delay" losses, and we now have the Oil price marching higher again. We remain in the right place at the right time.

This still feels like normal digestion of a large raise, although I can tell you some were thinking that the move to fully fund the drilling so easily & quickly would surprise the market and see our share price hit 10 cents. Maybe this will still be the case once we chew on the new stock a bit longer. We live in hope.

Technically we have broken all the moving averages that matter in the 5.4/5.6 area, so we will have some wood to chop to get the bullish trend resumed. Fundamentally this is still a buy and I think that is the angle to focus on despite the awful near-term technicals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.