FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

chart, page-248

1. 14,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    I think there are a few points here that are probably important in regard to the recent enthusiasm in buyers, no1 the stage at which the company is now, they have built  a home in 3 days, this is a mile stone for countries re building after severe weather events destroying already not well built residential area;s and needing more guaranteed standard building techniques, this new method is standard across the board.

No2. What a painful and enduring process it is to deal with construction workers and their Unions who are able to hold customers up if they get upset  and take even longer to build a house as payback. I don't know if it is any different overseas but it's like that here in Australia and just gets worse. Robots don't believe in unions or need them, just a service will do with safety officer and a controller, 2 or 4 people involved against 30 of forty people it takes to build a home these days.

There is probably a number 3 which is 3 days to build a home, a robot doesn't need to sleep or go home to the family, that is fantastic imagine the less hold up for transport routes and less time pressure on congestion. This application in future has the potential into the commercial sector with highrise building construction.

I don't think it's good for construction workers that maybe out of a job, but hay it's a changing world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $209.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $94.08K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1292295 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 224698 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.