IIQ 2.61% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Chart, page-1453

1. 16,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Nearly all the selling is being done by those that are losing money. Look at the VWAP today, ASX only 4.5 yesterday higher and the whole register churned over at those prices.
    Someone took 4 million at close 2 pips above the last trade price on ASX.
    The market is a fickle beast and the traders know how to manipulate sentiment......especially by those that stick out on the forums........
    Most of these people don't even know what BD1 is even about just a money making exercise.
    One dude decided because they only spending 100K this q on development that that is a bad thing.....lol.....they would have said the same if spending was high.
    Their sentiment goes from buy to sell depending on when they are in and out....and don't believe those that would tell you they have no intention of buying yet spend their valuable time telling you how shite it is........
    Trade if yr a trader and if you are good enough you no need to tell anyone.......
    DYOR and invest for what I believe will be a life changing product both for shareholders and cancer patients.
    Thermo Fisher Scientific, a $90 billion US giant are quite happy for BD1 to use their technology to build the test kits and so am I.

Always good to remember a few days ago this was at 1.3 c......some of us were 100% up at that price. DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $61.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 56.0¢ 56.0¢ $12.10K 21.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15756 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.