IIQ 0.00% 60.0¢ inoviq ltd

There is a lot of self serving tripe on HC... Fear mongering...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

There is a lot of self serving tripe on HC... Fear mongering about CS pumping and dumping. Speculation about CR and the catastrophe that may come along with it. Interesting how the negativity arises after profits have been made greed sets in and the down ramping grows & continues when there's a few bucks to be made on a pip or 2. CS better out than in as far as I'm concerned they bring with them volatility and possible SP manipulation.

The last CR dilution in march/17 was at about 8% if you didn't take the option to buy in at the offer price minimizing any loss. Following that in March/18 they had a placement to high net worth and institutional clients of Taurus Capital Group and the impact on the share price has been very positive if we look at it's trading price today. So they have raised capital twice since 3/17 to be able to continue their great work and the result is........... The stock has had a SP rise over 2 weeks to a high of approximately 400% above it's 0.014 platform as a result of it's excellent news about their world first breast cancer blood test and prior  ovarion/Lung cancer blood tests, incl pending result with the vaccine and it's growing portfolio of Patents in Australia, U.S, Israel,  Japan & China x 2.  BD1 know sits at around 105% increase in just 2 weeks after being prostituted by the hour and know it's DOOMS DAY, Give me a break!!  It's not that complex simple mathematics really unless my calculator has become as greedy as some of these down rampers on HC and has lost all perspective.

If there were to be a CR based on prior events and the dilution was at approx 8-10% taking into account the potential for the SP to rise 4 fold in 5 days whilst being slaughtered and not given the freedom to run & reach it's potential as we have seen then, any CR would be negligible and welcome when put into context with what BD1 has to offer. shareholders and equally as important people in general.   All of course in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $15.49K 25.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12483 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 4499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.