IIQ 1.75% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Have had a good look at the charts for this one. Don't know many...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Have had a good look at the charts for this one. Don't know many of you guys very well but i'll leave you with my take on the TA.

Today with a trading range of 0.039-0.075 marks a trading range of over 92%. Absolutely insane volatility like this creates an environment that traders (and myself) live for.

On the upside:
    A break above $0.044-45 may allow the SP to test up to to $0.049.
    $0.05 marks a strong breakout out of the current ST downtrend. Any push above $0.05 may light another rocket under the SP towards the 6cent mark.

On the downside:
    There seems to be a LT support at $0.037. I suspect this level could be tested, fitting within the current downtrend range. If this support holds, I see potential for another push towards $0.044-45, however a push below this looks like it could test $0.029. (This may present a good buying opportunity)

Overall:
    I do believe this afternoon was largely due to trader's and T+2's closing their positions as suggested by other posters. Unfortunately I suspect many more games to be played tomorrow and the crazy volumes to continue. I have high hopes for this stock in the LT, but the volatility won't stop here.

I would encourage LTer's to stay firm as I believe you have picked a winner here.

Hope this helps,
    ~YT

ALL IMO. Not financial advice. Do you're own research and interpret charts as you please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 54.0¢ $96.73K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 7999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.