IIQ 0.88% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Hi Ravsta,That is quite the subjective assumption. It's not...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Ravsta,

That is quite the subjective assumption.

It's not that hard to estimate the potential Share Price when you utilize previous highs/lows, how stacked the buy/sell lines are on opening and throughout the day and combine it with key performance indicators/milestones being achieved or not being met. It's never going to be 100% accurate, but in my experience, if you're correct more than 70% of the time, you are doing better than most.

People talk and cry about the Share Price for a variety of reasons, the most common being that they don't like seeing their invested money in the negatives, despite what the future may hold. It's largely dependent on your subjective investing mentality. Doesn't mean that everyone who comments daily about the SP is a day trader.

In my opinion, the vast majority of people that you are referring to are not actually day traders (Save for FXm and maybe 1 or 2 others). They are just passionate, look for the best opportunity to average down and also want to see the companies SP rise = ROI, particularly when they know that a key milestone is close to being announced (Luminex transition).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.