IIQ 0.85% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

That point is very true arctray. BD1 are extremely conservative...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    That point is very true arctray. BD1 are extremely conservative with their money and this isn’t your usual gravy train company and from what I’ve seen there are no noses in the troff. I’m almost certain BD1 won’t have to raise until at least late 2020 or if they blow out on R&D especially when beginning the lung cancer tests up again they might need some money mid 2020. By then one would assume some sort of partnership and with that comes lots of resources in return for a piece of what will be a very large pie BD1 are currently baking. This is one of those stocks that has the potential to create a lot of once were financially ok to potential millionaires and better yet saves tens of thousands of lives each year. Along the lines ND was talking about the other day in relation to the US model, I feel this test will become the normal practice especially with yearly work place WH&S policies and companies will have to comply to keep their insurance policies. Again there’s lots going on here and all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 58.0¢ $110 190

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6999 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.