IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Seriously HC!! It’s like watching a crap game of tennis and i...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Seriously HC!! It’s like watching a crap game of tennis and i effin hate tennis. It’s very simple, you’re in our you’re out. If you want to sling sheet expect sheet flung back. Doesn’t show much for either the maturity of people or tolerance of others either. I’m guilty like all here as I’ve traded BD1 and once I recall I held for 3 months or so waiting for news and thought I was smart and jumped out and that trade cost me around 60k and I ended up with a million less shares buying back in. I don’t pretend to be a great trader though and I’m ok at best as an investor. One thing I do is read a lot and lately I haven’t shared a lot but my life’s changed and and so has my need or want to share especially my opinion based on sweet FA. If you want my opinion which isn’t worth anything to you, is BD1 will come through with the goods. I’ve been with them since March 2017, you can fact check that via my posts but the longest delay was two months. Like DB said and others it’s not up to BD1 this time it’s up to TF. Some can argue they should have updated us, which would be nice but really!!! Do they GAF about us. Was this CR now because of a delay in news, maybe or was it because it’s time for the right people to join the team as BD1’s moving from the lab and they need skilled people for the new BD1. Lots of theories and no facts. Again you either believe or you don’t. Personally I think BD1 will be worth quite a lot of money in the next couple of years and in the mean time I’m going to work everyday and I’ll wait for the highs and sell half and buy back on the lows and increase my holdings until the swing for shares isn’t worth the capital gained and then I’ll send the money else where. We all want the same thing and that’s money and for BD1 to be successful because one day we might need that tech to save our lives and other of course but really we’ll pretty selfish and anyone that says other wise is FOS. Good luck all and well done BD1. Sorry for the rant HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.