IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Chart, page-4036

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    All quiet on the western front.
    So lets recap.
    Last year on the breast cancer announcement the sp went to 7.5 or thereabouts. This was based on potential rather than the actual position of the company at the time. The price dropped to around 3.5 and everyone was disappointed when they did a credit raising at 2. The price never really recovered until recently. so What has happened since to suggest the price should now be below 7.5.
    1. Two credit raisings at 2 cents (if I include the current one). A dilution of stock around 30-40% in total (approx without going back over the figures). I’m sure someone will correct the figures for me. However with that will be a gain of approx $10mil and with the backing of experienced investors in this field.
    2. New patents have been approved.
    3. A side study looking at BARD1 as a vaccine was not overly exciting although not conclusive. However thy was nothing to do with the main focus of the company which is diagnostics.
    4. The development of the Luminex platform (likely to be confirmed very shortly). This will pave the way for validation studies and a commercial product which could revolutionize cancer diagnostics for certain cancers including ovarian, breast and lung. Probably others to come.
    5. A change of personal on the board. The new board has the runs on the board with other successful companies.
    6. An imminent relocation to the east coast with access to more expertise.
    7. An indication of future collaborations/acquisitions and an increase in personnel.
    Sounds like a value of far more than 2.9 cents in my book. Good times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.