IIQ 1.04% 48.5¢ inoviq ltd

Chart, page-4061

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Tom....geez mate its impossible to predict what's going to happen. I'm as sceptical as all hell too. Guess we're kinda stuck in the past a bit...or I am.
    This CR is totally different to any other I've experienced and as another poster commented the sp almost always gravitates to the CR price.
    I guess the 2 main reasons it hasn't are the quality of the 2 new board members and the cornerstone investors who stumped up $5m... which has put a floor under the sp.
    The current sp is where it had approx stabilised before the CR 6 months ago.
    There certainly has been large vol going through which you'd think most would be insto related....but who knows.
    The only news meant to be coming is the assay transfer onto the Luminex platform.
    While that is obviously an extremely important step to conduct the next lot of testing, how much that will affect the sp...if at all...I honestly don't know.
    Once those new tests are completed and match or exceed those reported previously...then all hell could break loose.
    Maybe the smart money is getting in early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.