BIT 2.56% 4.0¢ biotron limited

Just for everyone to understand my thoughts here, I’ll explain...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Just for everyone to understand my thoughts here, I’ll explain why I still held this as a possible C&H despite the lower handle. 

in a C&H pattern, the shape of the handle is created from selling, when the handle exceeds 50% of the cup it is believed that the selling pressure is too hard and a reversal therefore not possible.

In this instance, the selling pressure has been very light and very little volume has seen the price slowly retrace to what looks like a pretty solid support. Which was the other factor, support level. We are at support with pretty solid volume to maintain it, it is thus unlikely that the price falls beyond this point. Then there is the OBV and RSI divergence, which in itself suggest reversal is not only possible, but likely. 

I found this to be sufficient information to suggest that C&H as a reversal pattern could be playing out. In saying that, there are obviously never any guarantees 

I hope that answers any questions, as it is not my intention to mislead or offer false hopes, which is why I felt it was important to clarify how I was thinking 

you should all keep in mind I am no chart expert, I am only putting my work up here to get feedback, not offer free investment advise 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $1.383K 34.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256411 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 427911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.