BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

If you read back through posts i have been posting questions to...

1. 10,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103

If you read back through posts i have been posting questions to Davisite and he answered a few. I dont think we need to keep bashing him as i dont think what he was doing was malicious. However i believed that he was missing information to make the decisions he was.  That was my only problem with him. If he was able to look at this poster and be so negative so quick as he was my guess is the real experts in this field could have done it quicker. Therfore he was either wrong or running on not enough information. The saying "a little bit of information can be dangerous" seems to ring true here. He is here to learn, hopefully he has. If indeed he is not a downramper and a real scientist and if BIT has something he should hang his head in shame because i think a few people sold out of fear from the pros. Not because he doesn't know what he was talkig about, but because maybe he didn't have enough information. To me there were too many missing links. Can we all just settle down and discuss what we do know for sure stop speculating for now. 

I do have 1 quesion for @Davisite, do u believe if they came to the same conclusion as you, they would have awarded BIT the poster award? And sorry do you think your conclusion isbetter than theirs (due to time to look at the poster)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.