PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-1464

1. 7,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Yet there's nothing going for the stock. 16 months before results are out. It's not like anp is getting brought out. They dont have the money for m.s so they just doing dmd. I'm not sure even the Eu annoucmnet would have a big enough affect to push this over 10c. The Eu annoucmnet would just mean a 16month wait for phase 2b results. They need to partner up to get enough cash to complete it. So either another big CR or partnership.

because phase 2b will burn a hole into there pockets..

so please tell me how it's dribble? But I'm more concern that insto are selling to move there funds onto the next thing. So the next annoucmnet will just give them a chance to sell into.

plus they have there m.s drug, why is it taking so long to do somthing with it? M.s will be a fair time away.

would anp need phase 3 for a fda approval to be able to sell there products? Would that mean more time? N meaning more cash?

The only way i see this going up above 10c is.

1. A jv or partnership or (akki said not good for anp)
    2. Just going with dmd for phase 2b doing a CR if they need cash to complete phase 2b.
    3. Phase 2b result which will be next year
    4. Getting t.o ( which doesn't seem likely)

5. Don't see EU approval meaning anything because that's already price into the sp. We all know it's safety is high. The Eu will mean 12 to 15 months wait for results play $$$$ to burn for it.

another thing, if dmd such a big thing in the usa n were doing laps in the USA yet we are just going down means the above won't have much affect, due to the long wait n the unknown fact that.

increassing the mg will increase the effects.

Maybe that's why we're 6c 7c because of the fact it's safety is good yet it's not much mg n with no placebo groups and for phase 2b plus cash needed for it plus the long wait for it. That's maybe why insto are selling.

because were back to sqaure 1. But with a higher risk.

now i get why that selling. Just answer my own question while typing this out. Lol
    Last edited by markie125: 16/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $99.06K 1.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 40625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.