PER 6.76% 7.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Chart, page-1594

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Good to see my names in there Markie
    previous disclosures and as you will see I am correct when I say 1%

I dont think i am the silly one Markie
    This was your previous statement which was very silly and actually Laughable

They don't have to announce it untill they reach a certain % if they drop down a % then a holders annoucment would be announce but since none of us owns 75m shares and the next person less says owns 20m they could easy sell 50m before affecting the position. So selling 10m 20m wouldn't affect there position. ​

please take note​

sub notice 1.png

sub notice 2.png

As you can see Markie the notice given on the 12/11/19 was 1.08% and equated to approx 4mil shares  

and not as you suggest

20m they could easy sell 50m before affecting the position. So selling 10m 20m wouldn't affect there position

LOL LOL LOL

One good thing you have brought to light Markie is that as I have suggested time and again that this is being played like a fiddle buy our major

As you can see they now own 13.69% which is .88% below their last disclosure of 14.57%

So i think it is plain for all to see that it is our majors that are playing the games with the Sp

They are playing a buy sell game within their 1% none disclosure which I have suspected but always been called down for and told this is just normal trading

This is being done for two reasons

1 obviously to make a profit

and more importantly as far as we as shareholders are concerned

2 To inject some form of liquidity into the market and to also manipulate the charts

As in a lot of people are guided by technical analysis and as AKKI so correctly predicted the other day the charts were aligned and they were I totally agree

but who do you think aligned the chart so technically perfect,  to be sold into on the mark up only to be dragged back down once more

i will let you guys answer that one

Like i said this will move when it is allowed to, Diamond will be sent on the road once more to try to attract further investment if that investment is big enough along with our majors helping the mark up we should get a decent run, without that interest we are at the mercy of these constant games on a smaller scale

So

THANK YOU MARKIE

you see you may not have much idea or pretend not to, but on this occasion you have made yourself quite usefull

When is Diamond back on the road anyone got any idea ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.